Xchange Market Corporation is dedicated to making it easier and more profitable to "stock" and sell software titles in the retail channel. To this end we developed a platform that unites any software vendor with any software reseller anywhere in the world. This platform is secure, user-friendly, fast, automated and environmentally friendly. It dramatically reduces costs associated with paper consumption, transportation, DVD production, packaging as well as inventory management for both vendors and resellers. No more expensive stock swaps of version 4 to get the new version 5.
The Xchange Market Platform is accessible from anywhere there is an internet connection available to a software vendor and a software reseller XMP deliver more than licenses, it brings higher profits, more sales and a smaller carbon footprint to the software selling business.
Here are 10 reasons to join today:
- ELIMINATE SHIPPING: Shipping software boxes in cardboard cartons is, in many cases, unnecessary. Software licenses can be delivered digitally. XCHANGE delivers software titles digitally at ZERO shipping charge.
- ALWAYS HAVE STOCK: Few things are worse than running out of a hot product. With physical inventory [software in boxes] this is inevitable. XCHANGE products are always in stock. Login and buy them when you need to.
- ELIMINATE WAREHOUSING: We have nothing against boxed software, but in many cases it is not needed. These boxes must be handled, inventoried and warehoused. XCHANGE eliminates the costs of warehousing software products.
- EXPLODE PRODUCT OFFERINGS: There is such a massive number of software products that Resellers spend loads of time being selective. With XCHANGE, you can offer all available titles since you don’t have to ‘buy & stock’ them first.
- ELIMINATE STOCK-UPDATES: Replacing old software boxes with new versions is a time-consuming, laborious and very expensive process. With XCHANGE, software is supplied on demand so stock-updates are a thing of the past.
- MASSIVE SELECTION: XCHANGE is up and running in over 500 store fronts offering over 1,000 music software titles.
- MAKE DELIVERIES 24/7: We all have to eventually go home and sleep. XCHANGE never sleeps and is available to deliver products in the middle of the night - even on New Year’s Eve.
- ELIMINATE SHRINKAGE: Physical inventory means inevitable shrinkage, breakage and spoilage. XCHANGE eliminates these problems as there is no physical inventory to ‘shrink.’
- REDUCE CARBON FOOTPRINT: The environmental impact of packaging, airlifting, trucking and storing software boxes is no small matter. XCHANGE reduces your carbon footprint by delivering this volume of inventory digitally.
- ZERO RESELLER FEES: XCHANGE is free to join and operate for all Resellers. This is another way of saying ‘no-brainer.’
XCHANGE is the world’s largest online music software warehouse. With XCHANGE your business can increase sales and profits by accessing more products, eliminating shipping, warehousing, shrinkage, opportunity and stock-update costs and having software available 24/7 to sell and deliver to customers.
Here are the simple 4 stages needed to begin profiting from XCHANGE.
1. Join XCHANGE - it is FREE!
2. Access and select from over 1,000 software products.
3. Add selected products to your web store.
4. Inform your customers and make your sales.
Why Your Store Should Be On XCHANGE
Music Software is a hot-bed of innovation. New software tools are exploding and revolutionizing the way music is made today from bedroom studios to big professional facilities. Software Resellers are an important part of this vibrant segment and XCHANGE makes it a no-brainer to be at the epicenter of the Software Reselling business.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on XCHANGE MARKET CORP.'s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on XCHANGE MARKET CORP.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by XCHANGE MARKET CORP. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on XCHANGE MARKET CORP.'s web site are provided "as is". XCHANGE MARKET CORP. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, XCHANGE MARKET CORP. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall XCHANGE MARKET CORP. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on XCHANGE MARKET CORP.'s Internet site, even if XCHANGE MARKET CORP. or a XCHANGE MARKET CORP. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on XCHANGE MARKET CORP.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. XCHANGE MARKET CORP. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. XCHANGE MARKET CORP. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. XCHANGE MARKET CORP. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
XCHANGE MARKET CORP. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by XCHANGE MARKET CORP. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to XCHANGE MARKET CORP.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of ONTARIO without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.